Monday, September 30, 2013

What are some good dance songs for a wedding?

"Marry Me" by Jason Derulo

Some songs that you can choose include I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas, Sweet Caroline by Niel Diamond, Yeah by Usher and Love Shack by The B-52?s. You can also use You Shook Me All Night Long by AC/DC. However, you need to collaborate with a family member so you can know the people expected at the wedding and the kind of music they prefer or like.

Lenny Kravitz "you belong to me"... i had an old friend who wanted to walk down the isle to that song... i'm getting married and wish i could do that, but it reminds me too much of her and she won't be there.

The Beatles have a lot of love songs that could fit a wedding. And I love her, got to get you into my life, something, love me do, just to name a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment